- 14 healthy snacks if you constantly eat while working from homeon February 28, 2021 at 17:40
- The Bonbowl cookware set is a dorm kitchen game changeron February 28, 2021 at 17:40
- Sign up for CNN’s Pop Life Chronicles newsletteron February 28, 2021 at 17:40
- China created a story of the pandemic. These people revealed details Beijing left outon February 28, 2021 at 17:40
- Take an extra $10 off with this Postmates promo codeon February 28, 2021 at 17:40
- The smart way to refinance your mortgageon February 28, 2021 at 17:40
- The best smart plugs to use in your homeon February 28, 2021 at 17:40
- 28 products to help fill your home with happinesson February 28, 2021 at 17:40
- We’ve tested dozens of WFH products: Here are the best items we foundon February 28, 2021 at 17:40
- Top sales to shop this weekend: Target, Sephora, Athleta and moreon February 28, 2021 at 17:40
- We tested 14 soundbars for months and found two clear standoutson February 28, 2021 at 17:40
- RoboKiller puts spam callers to shame with a prescreeningon February 28, 2021 at 17:40
- We put more than a dozen leggings to the test: Four blew us awayon February 28, 2021 at 17:40
- Trump to tell CPAC crowd the ‘incredible journey’ is ‘far from over’on February 28, 2021 at 22:02
Former President Donald Trump takes the stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference Sunday, looking to reclaim his role as the Republican Party’s kingmaker as he positions himself to play a major role in the 2022 midterm elections.
- There’s good Covid-19 news, including a third vaccine’s approval. But don’t ease up on safety measures, Fauci warnson February 28, 2021 at 21:38
- Goya Foods CEO falsely says Trump is ‘the real, the legitimate, and the still actual president’on February 28, 2021 at 21:35
The chief executive officer of Goya Foods, Robert Unanue, made a series of false claims about the 2020 election at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Sunday — a little more than a month after the company board took action to limit his polarizing public political remarks.
- Cuomo revises plan, asks for independent lawyer to review sexual harassment claimson February 28, 2021 at 21:23
• Analysis: New York governor faces new allegations that threaten his political future • NYT: 2nd ex-aide accuses Cuomo of sexual harassment • How the New York Times vetted accusations by Cuomo accuser
- Mr. Potato Head is the latest weapon in the Fox News culture warson February 28, 2021 at 20:57
Mr. Potato Head caused a lot of buzz last week, and Fox News played a big part in that. Over the past week, the plastic toy — and its gender — has been mentioned at least 35 times on Fox News and Fox Business combined.
- The CDC committee unanimously voted to recommend using Johnson & Johnson’s Covid-19 vaccineon February 28, 2021 at 20:35
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention vaccine advisers voted Sunday to recommend the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine for the US. It is the first of the three authorized Covid-19 vaccines that comes in a single dose.
- Florida golfer found drowned after searching for lost ballon February 28, 2021 at 20:21
A Florida golfer is believed to have drowned after falling into a golf club pond while looking for his lost ball Sunday morning, police say.
- Taylor Swift won’t reschedule postponed ‘Lover Fest’ showson February 28, 2021 at 20:21
Taylor Swift won’t reschedule “Lover Fest” shows that were canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Purple Heart left at thrift store is returned to the family of a deceased veteranon February 28, 2021 at 20:20
When Teresa Ferrin found a Purple Heart at the Phoenix thrift store where she works, she knew it had to be important to somebody.
- Her family lost everything after winning the visa lottery. Now, she wants another chanceon February 28, 2021 at 19:57
In 2016, Belqees Al-Doais won a lottery that she was sure would change her life: the chance at a visa to come to the United States.
- Jonah Hill sounds off about body image after Daily Mail publishes surfing pictureson February 28, 2021 at 19:57
Jonah Hill has opened up about body image insecurities after the Daily Mail newspaper published photographs of the actor surfing in Malibu, California.
- Cassidy on Trump and the GOP: ‘If we idolize one person, we will lose’on February 28, 2021 at 19:49
GOP Sen. Bill Cassidy said Sunday that he believes if the Republican Party focuses on former President Donald Trump to win back seats in 2022 and the presidency in 2024, “we will lose.”
- White House and Democrats defend House passing Covid-19 relief package without GOP supporton February 28, 2021 at 19:13
The White House and congressional Democrats on Sunday defended the House’s passage of President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package without any Republican support, arguing the Senate must now move quickly on the proposal to address the economic crisis caused by the pandemic.
- Rep. Karen Bass says systemic racism is playing a role in coronavirus vaccine distributionon February 28, 2021 at 19:01
Rep. Karen Bass said Sunday that the coronavirus vaccine rollout is failing African Americans and systemic racism is playing a role in vaccine distribution.
- These Black transgender women are fighting housing insecurity for LGBTQ people in the Southon February 28, 2021 at 18:56
Kayla Gore wants transgender people of color in the South to have a fighting chance.
- What Australia’s new law might mean for the news you see in the futureon February 28, 2021 at 18:15
Facebook has turned the news back on.
- DOJ charges man who allegedly sprayed chemicals at cops in Capitol rioton February 28, 2021 at 18:09
The Justice Department has charged a Texas man who was allegedly caught on video attacking a dozen police officers with a chemical spray during the Capitol insurrection, according to court records.
- Stelter: Fox News host nailed this media flaw at CPACon February 28, 2021 at 17:55
CNN’s Brian Stelter examines the messages that emerged from this year’s Conservative Political Action Conference, and calls on viewers not to get distracted by sidebar stories over real news.
- $3 gasoline could be around the corneron February 28, 2021 at 17:48
OPEC and Russia’s unprecedented production cuts last spring lifted oil prices out of a death spiral. Nearly a year later, the group is under pressure to cool off the red-hot market.
- How long should movies be in theaters before streaming? Hollywood is trying to find outon February 28, 2021 at 17:46
With the movie business upended during the pandemic and tilting more towards streaming than cineplexes, Hollywood is rethinking its business model. One significant debate is how long a gap there should be between a film’s theatrical release and its availability on streaming services.
- ‘SNL’ pokes fun at how some states classify essential workerson February 28, 2021 at 17:36
SNL’s Kate McKinnon as Dr. Anthony Fauci, helping Americans trying to get the coronavirus vaccine.
- It’s the US’ deadliest avalanche season in years. Experts say Covid is partially to blameon February 28, 2021 at 17:30
The coronavirus pandemic has wreaked havoc on the US economy, health care system and schools.
- Psaki: ‘More effective ways’ to hold Saudi Arabia accountable for Khashoggi’s murderon February 28, 2021 at 16:28
• The Khashoggi report, annotated • Biden doesn’t penalize crown prince despite promise to punish senior Saudi leaders
- How to watch the show tonighton February 28, 2021 at 15:18
The Golden Globes will unofficially kickoff Hollywood’s award season on Sunday, but the event will look a little different this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci on case count: This is what history tells uson February 28, 2021 at 14:52
Dr. Anthony Fauci cautioned against relaxing pandemic restrictions throughout the US even though Covid-19 cases have plateaued, citing how premature relaxations of restrictions can lead to new spikes in cases.
- Biden’s tricky tango with Congresson February 28, 2021 at 13:26
“There are men of character in the U.S. Congress, both House and Senate. There are women of character, too. But the evidence for ‘character’ needs to be something other than the iteration of the word itself,” writes Marjorie Garber in her book “Character: The History of a Cultural Obsession.”
- Elsa and Olaf? Characters from the movie ‘Frozen’ could serve as hurricane names this seasonon February 28, 2021 at 12:34
We are three months from the start of hurricane season — though the official start date may come earlier this year because hurricanes have occurred outside the traditional season in recent years.
- Find out which countries are welcoming US tourists backon February 28, 2021 at 03:58
Once one of the world’s most powerful travel documents, the might of the United States passport has been diminished during the pandemic. With US Covid-19 cases over the 28.5 million mark, some nations continue to view American vacationers warily.
- Biden’s chief of staff emerges as a forceon February 28, 2021 at 01:31
• White House vows to ‘keep fighting’ for Tanden despite slim approval chances • Analysis: Frustration is growing over the obstacles Biden’s nominees of color are facing
- He’s had Covid-19 symptoms for a year. Hear his daily battleon February 28, 2021 at 01:15
CNN’s Pamela Brown talks with Ed Hornick, a Yahoo News editor who had coronavirus over a year ago, but still deals with symptoms daily.
- 2024 prospects seek breakout moments at CPACon February 28, 2021 at 00:36
A slew of ambitious Republicans eyeing bids for the party’s 2024 nomination used the two days ahead of former President Donald Trump’s appearance at this year’s Conservative Political Action Conference to begin staking their own claims as the eventual leaders of the movement built around the former President.
- GOP governor insulted Dr. Fauci. See how CPAC crowd respondedon February 28, 2021 at 00:13
Gov. Kristi Noem (R-SD) received a standing ovation from CPAC attendees for her remarks about South Dakota’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic. Dr. Jonathan Reiner criticized Noem’s comments, saying that her ‘science denialism’ resulted in the spread of the deadly virus.
- Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine is different. Here’s how.on February 27, 2021 at 23:18
- CPAC speakers make false claims about the election, the Capitol attack and The Muppetson February 27, 2021 at 23:16
The Conservative Political Action Conference began Friday with a series of false claims about the 2020 election.
- Potato Head holds a gender lesson for Congresson February 27, 2021 at 23:12
You know times are a-changing when a famous toy spud is getting an upgrade—and for a very 21st-century reason.
- Warren Buffett admits to a rare ‘mistake’on February 27, 2021 at 22:37
The Oracle of Omaha said he made a mistake.
- ‘Disgusting’: Trump ally attacks journalist’s questionon February 27, 2021 at 22:27
CNN’s Donie O’Sullivan reports on Trump ally Roger Stone’s welcome at the Conservative Political Action Conference, and his response to questions about his alleged involvement with the January 6th Capitol riot.
- ‘Biggest trial of my life’: Landlord says the eviction moratorium drained her savingson February 27, 2021 at 20:45
CNN’s Natasha Chen looks at how the Covid-19 eviction moratorium has affected small-scale investors and landlords who have unpaid mortgages to face as tenants are unable to pay their rent.
- Ex-NBA star Jeremy Lin says he’s been called ‘coronavirus’ on the courton February 27, 2021 at 20:45
As the number of violent attacks against Asian Americans escalates, former NBA star Jeremy Lin said he has experienced racism while playing basketball.
- On Trump’s taxes, here’s where it gets interestingon February 27, 2021 at 20:42
Few things are certain in life, other than death — and that Donald Trump’s tax returns would inevitably be released.
- Peppa Pig is getting her own theme parkon February 27, 2021 at 19:06
Peppa Pig is looking to hog some of the Florida sunshine enjoyed by Mickey Mouse and Harry Potter.
- Manufacturing CEO: Before Biden, it felt like we were fighting the pandemic aloneon February 27, 2021 at 18:27
A former Republican operative who now leads one of the nation’s most powerful business groups is praising President Joe Biden’s efforts to defeat the coronavirus pandemic.
- What’s behind Biden’s release of Khashoggi reporton February 27, 2021 at 18:16
Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman approved an operation that led to journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s brutal assassination in 2018, according to a declassified US intelligence report the Biden administration released on Friday.
- Obama and Springsteen’s podcast reveals a key problemon February 27, 2021 at 18:06
If you had any doubts that podcasting had gone from fashionable to fully mainstream, you need look no further than the latest Spotify original, “Renegades: Born in the USA,” for proof that they have. Hosted by former President Barack Obama and current rocker Bruce Springsteen, the show centers on a series of conversations between the two men and their experiences growing up as outsiders. It is necessarily nostalgic — neither Obama nor Springsteen has been an outsider in a very long time — and the title reflects that, calling back to the hosts’ glory days: “Renegade” was Obama’s Secret Service name, and “Born in the U.S.A.” was Springsteen’s best-selling album, released in 1984.
- What Biden’s bombs spell out for Iranon February 27, 2021 at 15:23
In a single stroke on Thursday, President Joe Biden did far more than destroy a few support facilities for Iranian-backed Syrian militias. Unlike his two predecessors, Biden has drawn a new red line in the Middle East and shown he is prepared to defend it.
- Why not everyone is happy with Italy’s €1 homes bonanzaon February 27, 2021 at 15:05
Dozens of towns in Italy have been selling abandoned dwellings for a song, sparking a new kind of gold rush as enthusiastic buyers from all over the world try to secure a bargain in beautiful, remote villages.
- Production veteran on how to put together a show during a pandemicon February 27, 2021 at 14:31
In the 30 years Melissa Trueblood has worked in production, she’s seen it all — even if she claims she doesn’t have the coolest stories. But 2021 has dealt her one of her tallest orders yet: to help the Golden Globes put on, essentially, three shows in one night.
- Why these Trump supporters are convinced he will soon be the 19th presidenton February 27, 2021 at 05:07
Donald Trump lost the presidential election. But some of his supporters have bought into a conspiracy theory that says Trump will be president again on March 4. CNN’s Donie O’Sullivan reports.
- Opinion: Trump has CPAC, but Biden has kryptoniteon February 27, 2021 at 04:34
President Joe Biden should just ignore Donald Trump upon his return to Conservative Political Action Conference this weekend, where the former president is set to throw his Republican acolytes political red meat. If his downplaying of the insurrection of January 6, and deflecting responsibility onto his critics is not enough, they can also hear him play his greatest hits, maybe with a few new tunes thrown in along the way. Given that most Republicans, including Sen. Mitch McConnell, have made clear that they are fine having him as the face of their party, Trump will undoubtedly be energized. The adulation he can expect at CPAC will also provide him some relief from stories about the intensifying investigations that are taking place into his tax records.
- CNN reporter and his wife on mourning the loss of their daughteron February 27, 2021 at 00:30
Anderson talks with Andrew Kaczynski of CNN’s “KFile” and his wife to talk about the loss of their beloved daughter Francesca and their fight for funding for cancer research so that no other family will have to suffer the same fate.
- A movie that takes place in Arkansas is vying for best foreign-language film. Here’s why that’s controversialon February 26, 2021 at 20:21
Monica Yi stares at a rickety trailer in the middle of an empty field in rural Arkansas. “What is this place?” the stunned wife asks her husband.
- Jones: This fight is a big deal for Demson February 26, 2021 at 18:23
CNN’s Van Jones underscores the importance of the minimum wage fight for Democrats as President Joe Biden’s proposal to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour through his Covid-19 relief package faces pushback.
- Remember when Jane Fonda revolutionized exercise in a leotard and leg warmers?on February 26, 2021 at 12:07
Remember when Jane Fonda became the queen of 1980s at-home exercise?
- Fireball lights up skies across Canada and USon February 25, 2021 at 12:27
There have been more than 400 reports of sightings, according to the American Meteor Society.
- Woman plunges into frozen pool to save her dogon February 24, 2021 at 22:03
A dog owner in Tennessee wasted no time jumping into a frozen pool to save her dog, Sid, who was stuck under a sheet of ice.
- 40 useful products for anyone obsessed with meal preppingon January 8, 2021 at 15:00