- Man enters insanity plea for road-rage incidenton May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Arrest made in fatal shooting of 1-year-oldon May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Man accused of abusing mother, facing chargeson May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- On video: Woman intentionally rams car into vehicleon May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Workers to move btw prisons to cover shortageson May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Police called over kids playing with Nerf gunson May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Mother’s Day flower shortage blamed on pandemicon May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Motorist hits 10-foot alligator on dark TX highwayon May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Gardener estimates he had 60K tulips, and then the deer arrivedon May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Police looking for info on woman’s skull foundon May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Prairie dog pups emerging at Maryland Zooon May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Gunshot victim: People in car fired shotson May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Suspect found dead after standoffon May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Woman escorted off flight calls accusation a lieon May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Alligator found with mouth bound, eyes coveredon May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Stranger asks girl to be “sugar baby” on Snapchaton May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Woman rescues young hawk from poolon May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Construction worker hit, killed by falling concrete wallon May 6, 2021 at 16:56
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signs restrictive voting billon May 6, 2021 at 20:17
• Justice Department warns Arizona Senate president of civil rights violations in 2020 election audit
- Nearly 1 in 3 new stores opening in the US is a Dollar Generalon May 6, 2021 at 18:50
Three dollar store chains will make up almost half of all the new stores opening up in the United States this year, a reflection of the dollar store sector’s outsized growth in the retail industry as other chains close shops or stop building new ones.
- A top restaurant is going vegan. Here’s what could go wrongon May 6, 2021 at 15:55
Earlier this week, Eleven Madison Park’s chef and owner Daniel Humm made an unexpected announcement: When the famed New York City restaurant reopens its doors next month, meat will be off the menu.
- Texas moves toward permit-free gun carrying, joining five other states this yearon May 6, 2021 at 15:17
A controversial proposal to allow Texans to carry handguns in public without obtaining a license or training passed the state Senate Wednesday, putting Texas on track to potentially join a handful of others that have passed permitless carry laws this year.
- Disney World ends temperature checks for guests and staffon May 6, 2021 at 13:41
Visitors to Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida, will be able to skip temperature checks at the park from May 16.
- An epic lumber shortage is causing sticker shockon May 6, 2021 at 11:47
As the pandemic crushed the US economy last spring, sawmills shut down lumber production to brace for a housing slump. The slump never arrived and now there isn’t enough lumber to feed the red-hot housing market.
- South Carolina may become the fourth state to allow executions by firing squadon May 6, 2021 at 07:21
The South Carolina House of Representatives passed a bill Wednesday that allows for firing squads to carry out death penalty sentences and makes electrocution a more likely means of execution.
- Trump-era policy Biden administration uses to expel migrants faces uncertain futureon May 5, 2021 at 12:19
President Joe Biden came into office pledging to reverse a slew of Trump-era policies that had restricted immigration to the United States. But for months, Biden officials have relied on an unprecedented Trump policy put in place at the US southern border that’s led to half a million migrants being swiftly sent back to Mexico or to their home countries since its implementation.
- GOP Senate campaign arm targets Kelly over immigrationon May 5, 2021 at 12:13
The campaign arm for Senate Republicans is set to launch a multi-media ad campaign targeting incumbent Democratic freshman Sen. Mark Kelly over his stance on immigration, a sign that Arizona could be one of the most important battlegrounds in the 2022 midterm elections.
- Government watchdog set to examine Pentagon’s handling of UFOson May 4, 2021 at 22:48
The Department of Defense’s watchdog is set to examine how the Pentagon has handled reports of UFOs, which the department refers to as Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.
- White House tells governors they will redistribute unordered vaccine doseson May 4, 2021 at 19:06
President Joe Biden’s coronavirus advisers told governors during a call Tuesday that they plan to redistribute vaccine doses should states not order all the vaccines allocated to them each week, a senior administration official told CNN.