- Wisconsin State Fair returns with precautionson August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- Alabama neighborhood honors fallen officeron August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- 2 to go to trial for shooting that killed 4on August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- Churchill Downs now requires employee vaccineson August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- Riverside complex parking lot to reopenon August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- Vikings have lowest vaccination rate in NFLon August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- Pro skater Terry Kennedy charged in man’s deathon August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- ‘We are dying:’ Local women urge Black community to get vaccinatedon August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- Family fights for cruise refund following cancer diagnosison August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- 20-year-old man dies in kayaking accidenton August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- Man shocked with $311 Uber bill for ride homeon August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- Animal hospital: ‘Stop painting gopher tortoises’on August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- Aspiring beekeepers get free supplies in programon August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- College students buying fake vaccine cardson August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- Iguana found thrashing around toilet in homeon August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- Animal rescues find homes for more than 60 dogson August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- Two World War II veterans participate in “Dream Flight” programon August 4, 2021 at 04:10
- Judge temporarily blocks Texas order targeting transport of migrantson August 4, 2021 at 01:54
A district judge in Texas temporarily blocked Texas Gov. Greg Abbott from implementing an executive order targeting the transport of migrants who are released from custody.
- Former Minneapolis officers charged with violating George Floyd’s civil rights want their federal cases separated from Derek Chauvinon August 3, 2021 at 22:59
Three former Minneapolis police officers charged with violating George Floyd’s civil rights filed motions Tuesday to separate their federal cases from that of Derek Chauvin, who was convicted in April on state murder charges in Floyd’s death.
- ‘Ignore us at your peril’: Democrats fear losing House as party leaders push to sharpen messageon August 3, 2021 at 19:40
House Democrats in some of the most competitive districts are growing increasingly anxious about their ability to hold on to their seats, with party leaders warning that they could sustain deep losses if they don’t sharpen their message and retool their strategy in the battle for control of the chamber in next year’s midterms.
- Harris to promote ‘America is back’ message in Singapore and Vietnamon August 3, 2021 at 16:22
Vice President Kamala Harris is set to travel to Singapore and Vietnam later this month, becoming the highest-ranking Biden administration official to visit Asia so far.
- US household debt soared to nearly $15 trillion last quarteron August 3, 2021 at 15:01
Americans have more debt than ever before.
- What to watch for in Ohio’s special election primarieson August 3, 2021 at 10:09
A pair of special election primaries in Ohio on Tuesday will put the spotlight on tough questions facing both parties ahead of next year’s midterm elections.
- Maricopa County defies subpoena request seeking to expand ballot reviewon August 3, 2021 at 00:28
Maricopa County and Dominion Voting Systems are rebuffing the latest subpoenas from Arizona’s GOP-led Senate for election materials related to the so-called audit of 2020 election ballots.
- Sen. Graham tests positive for Covid-19 despite being vaccinatedon August 2, 2021 at 23:10
Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina announced Monday that he has tested positive for Covid-19 despite being vaccinated and has experienced “flu-like symptoms,” but said that he now has only “mild symptoms” and is very glad he had been vaccinated because “without vaccination I am certain I would not feel as well as I do now.”
- Bill and Melinda Gates have finalized their divorceon August 2, 2021 at 21:18
Bill Gates and Melinda French Gates are officially divorced, after a judge approved their split on Monday.
- Watchdog: FBI used ‘provocative photos’ of female office staff to catch sexual predatorson August 2, 2021 at 19:19
FBI agents posted provocative photos of female coworkers online without formal authorization as part of sting operations against sex trafficking, according to a new watchdog report.
- Why remote work is a big problem for the economyon August 2, 2021 at 17:30
Americans are trickling back to their pre-pandemic workplaces, but most offices are still largely empty. And that’s affecting local economies in a major way.
- Minivans are making a huge comeback. Here’s whyon August 2, 2021 at 17:02
Maybe you don’t think minivans are cool. It wouldn’t be all that surprising. They have been seen as so uncool in the past that they nearly became extinct. But now, minivans are making a comeback — and they are actually becoming quite popular.